The Digital Project Manager will be a part of a senior consulting team that has years of experiences leading high profile projects for Fortune 100 clients. You will serve as the primary consultant to the client helping them make key decisions and remain their day-to-day contact throughout the full lifecyle of the project. In this role you will be expected to manage multiple concurrent projects and ongoing client relationships with ownership of account financial performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise clients when defining and gathering the key requirements and use cases for their custom software systems
- Lead teams throughout the lifecycle of a project from initial design (visual, functional, technical) through to delivery and maintenance of systems
- Oversee multiple client engagements concurrently including ownership of project P&L
- Engage in business development efforts to drive new work and follow on revenue
- Collaborate with Peoplebridge’s partners on client projects and actively build and develop partner relationships
- Develop expertise in several new technologies/platforms that peoplebridge uses to deliver client solutions
- Drive improvements to our offerings and methodologies in order to increase efficiency and mature the practice.